March 19 – 30
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
When and where will the 38th CIFF Program Guide be available?
CIFF members are the first to be mailed a complimentary CIFF Program Guide when they become available in early March 2014.
If you are not a member and would like a Program Guide mailed to you, you can purchase one for a shipping fee of $3 per Program Guide via our Merchandise page.
To purchase a Program Guide, follow these steps:
1. Click the pink SUPPORT US link located at the top right of the home page.
2. Select the Merchandise tab to access a list of available CIFF merchandise.
3. Input the number of Program Guides you would like in the quantity box.
4. Click on ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added the Program Guide to your cart.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click "go to cart" on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
Program Guides are distributed and available for pick up at Dollar Bank locations, Cuyahoga County Public Libraries, Cleveland Cinemas Theatres, and throughout Tower City Center. They are also available at most local and independent coffee shops, restaurants, book stores, boutiques, and community centers throughout the Greater Cleveland area.
Stuff those stockings/holiday envelopes w/the gift of film! Our gift certificates come in any amount & never expire! http://t.co/46uiHSPgVx
This Friday, December 13th Go For Sisters, by acclaimed two-time Academy Award nominated screenwriter/filmmaker and CIFF32 CIFF Director’s Spotlight award recipient, John Sayles, will open at the Cedar Lee Theatre! Check out the trailer here: http://bit.ly/1d8bczn and get screening times here: http://bit.ly/1d8bczn [video]
about 10 hours ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!