March 19 – 30
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
Where do I make a donation to the Festival?
You can do so via:
1. Our website on the Support Us page.
2. Mail. Send your donation to our Business Office:
Cleveland International Film Festival
2510 Market Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
3. Phone at 216.623.3456 x10
4. In person at our Festival Challenge Match area, located to the left of the concessions in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas.
To make a donation through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the pink SUPPORT US link located at the top right of the home page.
2. Select the amount you would like to donate from the drop-down menu next to "I LOVE THE CIFF THIS MUCH:". If you do not see the amount you wish to donate, select "Other" and enter the amount. Checkmark the box below to indicate if it is in honor or memoriom.
3. Click DONATE and a pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
4. Once you are done adding items to your cart, select "go to cart" on the pop-up box or click on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
5. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
6. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
7. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
Lots of activity on our LATEST UPDATES page. We added screenings on The Cleveland Foundation Day on Monday, March 24th, when all #CIFF38 screenings are FREE! And be sure to get the most up-to-date Stand By listings. All info can be found here: http://bit.ly/1czCNbX
a day ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!
Day and KNIGHT in Akron
Join us for a full day of CIFF38 programming in Akron on Thursday, March 27th!
Cleveland Foundation Community Day at the CIFF38
Enjoy a FREE day at the Festival, courtesy of The Cleveland Foundation on Monday, March 24th