March 30 – April 10
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
Where do I make a donation to the Festival?
You can do so via:
1. Our website on the Support Us page.
2. Mail. Send your donation to our Business Office:
Cleveland International Film Festival
2510 Market Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
3. Phone at 216.623.3456 x19
4. In person at our Festival Challenge Match area, located to the left of the concessions in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas.
To make a donation through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the SUPPORT US link located at the top right of the home page.
2. Select the amount you would like to donate from the drop-down menu next to "I LOVE THE CIFF THIS MUCH:". If you do not see the amount you wish to donate, select "Other" and enter the amount. Checkmark the box below to indicate if it is in honor or in memory of someone.
3. Click DONATE and a pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
4. Once you are done adding items to your cart, select "go to cart" on the pop-up box or click on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
5. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
6. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
7. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
ATTN FILMMAKERS: Our #CIFF40 earlybird deadline is coming up on Monday, August 31st. Don't miss out on more than $85K available in cash prizes and screening to the best audience in the world! Get full info on submitting your film today: http://www.clevelandfilm.org/call-for-entries
6 days ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!
CIFF40 :: Save the Dates
CIFF40 will take place March 30 - April 10, 2016 at Tower City Cinemas and neighborhood screening locations!
Become A CIFF Member
We have five different levels of membership to choose from, so find the one that best fits your film appetite!