March 18 – 29
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
Where do I purchase merchandise from the Festival?
Festival merchandise can be purchased in-person during the Festival at the Film Festival Store, located in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas.
39th CIFF merchandise can also be purchased post-Festival on our website or over the phone by contacting Debbie Marshall at 216.623.3456 x10. Merchandise from previous Festivals is also available for purchase on our website.
To purchase merchandise through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the pink SUPPORT US link located at the top right of the home page.
2. Select the Merchandise tab to access a list of available CIFF merchandise.
3. For each item, select the size and quantity, and click ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
4. If you are done adding items to your cart, click "go to cart" on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
5. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
6. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
7. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. #CIFF39 Program Guide will go from 196 pages to 204! Look for them the week of Feb 23rd & online Feb 20th.
Our 2014-2015 Film Feasts series will come to a close on Thursday, February 19th with RED CARPET - an evening of Oscar talk with The Plain Dealer Film Critic, Clint O'Connor and Cleveland Cinemas Marketing Director and all-around film aficionado, Dave Huffman. Limited space remains so make your reservation today! http://bit.ly/1rev6Ur
a day ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!