March 19 – 30
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
Where do I purchase merchandise from the Festival?
Festival merchandise can be purchased in person during the Festival at the Ulmer & Berne Film Festival Store, located in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas.
38th CIFF merchandise can also be purchased post-Festival on our website or over the phone by contacting Debbie Marshall at 216.623.3456 x10. Merchandise from previous Festivals is also availeble for purchase on our website.
To purchase merchandise through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the pink SUPPORT US link located at the top right of the home page.
2. Select the Merchandise tab to access a list of available CIFF merchandise.
3. For each item, select the size and quantity, and click ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
4. If you are done adding items to your cart, click "go to cart" on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
5. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
6. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
7. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
Lots of activity on our LATEST UPDATES page. We added screenings on The Cleveland Foundation Day on Monday, March 24th, when all #CIFF38 screenings are FREE! And be sure to get the most up-to-date Stand By listings. All info can be found here: http://bit.ly/1czCNbX
about 22 hours ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!
Day and KNIGHT in Akron
Join us for a full day of CIFF38 programming in Akron on Thursday, March 27th!
Cleveland Foundation Community Day at the CIFF38
Enjoy a FREE day at the Festival, courtesy of The Cleveland Foundation on Monday, March 24th