March 30 – April 10
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
How do I renew my membership?
You must first login. Click on LOGIN in the upper right corner of the home page. Enter your email (or Membership ID) and password. Click login. If you have forgotten your password click on Forgotten Password? to have it emailed to the address associated with your membership account.
Follow these steps to renew your membership:
1. Click the white JOIN link located at the top right corner of the page. You will be redirected to the membershp page. Membership levels and benefits will be listed.
2. Click the renew button next to the level you'd like to renew. Contact information will appear below which you can edit if need be. The page will refresh. Click on renew now button.
3. Click the Add to Cart button. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
4. If you are done adding items to your cart, click go to cart on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
5. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
6. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
7. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
ATTN FILMMAKERS: Our #CIFF40 earlybird deadline is coming up on Monday, August 31st. Don't miss out on more than $85K available in cash prizes and screening to the best audience in the world! Get full info on submitting your film today: http://www.clevelandfilm.org/call-for-entries
4 days ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!
CIFF40 :: Save the Dates
CIFF40 will take place March 30 - April 10, 2016 at Tower City Cinemas and neighborhood screening locations!
Become A CIFF Member
We have five different levels of membership to choose from, so find the one that best fits your film appetite!