March 19 – 30
At Tower City
Only CIFF members can login. Join now for enhanced web features, discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings and more!join
Events + Updates
How do I purchase a gift certificate?
Gift certificates can be purchased online through our website on the Gift Certificates page, over the phone (216.623.3456 x10), or in person at our Business Office (2510 Market Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113).
Gift Certificates are redeemable for CIFF events, tickets, membership, and merchandise. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for concessions.
To purchase a gift certificate through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the pink SUPPORT US link located at the top right of the home page.
2. Select the Gift Certificates tab to access a list of available CIFF merchandise.
3. Enter the amount and select your preferred delivery method--paper or email.
4. Enter the recipient's information and click ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click go to cart on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
Lots of activity on our LATEST UPDATES page. We added screenings on The Cleveland Foundation Day on Monday, March 24th, when all #CIFF38 screenings are FREE! And be sure to get the most up-to-date Stand By listings. All info can be found here: http://bit.ly/1czCNbX
45 minutes ago . Link
Get discounts and dibs on tickets, advanced mailings, enhanced web features, exclusive invitations and more!
Day and KNIGHT in Akron
Join us for a full day of CIFF38 programming in Akron on Thursday, March 27th!
Cleveland Foundation Community Day at the CIFF38
Enjoy a FREE day at the Festival, courtesy of The Cleveland Foundation on Monday, March 24th