Health & Safety Protocols
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Protocols are adjusted regularly based on the latest information from current conditions and consultations with healthcare professionals. Please be sure to check back for the most up-to-date information.
We join with performing arts venues in the Northeast Ohio region and around the country to implement a safer return to indoor events and performances. We are available to answer any questions you may have at 216.623.3456 x20, or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to celebrating film and art with you March 30 – April 9, 2022 at Playhouse Square!
STAY HOME IF ILL
- Attendees, staff, and volunteers who have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms are asked to remain at home.
- Audience members may choose whether to wear a mask at Playhouse Square, although there may be exceptions required by certain artists or productions. We ask that all audience members be respectful of one another's choices.
- All concessions transactions inside the theaters will be cashless. All food and beverage purchases must be made with a valid debit or credit card, or with mobile wallet options such as Apple Pay or Google Pay. While cashless payment is preferred, cash will be accepted at Box Office, Merchandise Store, and Challenge Match.
- Playhouse Square has the latest HVAC technology, including air handlers equipped with MERV 13 rated filters, which are known to trap COVID-19 particles. As an additional measure, GPS brand bi-polar ionization, which is known to reduce risk from COVID-19, has been installed in our HVAC system. The theaters will be prepared by running portable HEPA filter units for three hours prior to each performance.
- Seating will not be spaced for social distancing, however seats are not assigned and most venues will not be filled to capacity.
TICKETS & PASSES
- CIFF barcoded tickets will be delivered digitally for a touch-free experience. Tickets can be printed or carried on a mobile phone. CIFF barcoded passes will be enclosed in a plastic casing that can be easy sanitized by the wearer. As a reminder, all guests must have a ticket or pass and will be scanned upon entry to a venue.
- We are following enhanced cleaning and strict disinfection protocols.
- We have hand sanitizer available in the theaters and encourage guests to wash their hands frequently.