The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
Where do I purchase merchandise from the Festival?
CIFF merchandise can be purchased in-person during the Festival at the Merchandise Store, located in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas to the left of the main entrance and across from the Challenge Match. Hours for the Merchandise Store are as follows:
March 28-April 6, 2019:
10:30 AM-10:00 PM
April 7, 2019:
10:30 AM-7:00 PM
CIFF merchandise can also be purchased post-Festival on our website. Merchandise from previous Festivals is also available for purchase on our website.
To purchase merchandise through our website, follow these steps:
1. If a current member, login to receive 10% off Merchandise.
2. From the main navigation bar, click on STORE.
3. From the sub-navigation menu, select Merchandise to access a list of available CIFF merchandise.
4. For each item, select the size and quantity, and click ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click "go to cart" on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
Follow us @clefilmfest
Posted by clefilmfest at 7:00 PM
Attention arts supporters: make plans to attend BorderLight International Theatre + Fringe Festival which will take place July 24 July 27 in downtown Cleveland! Get full info on this new contemporary theatre festival geared towards adventure seekers and the culturally curious. https://www.borderlightcle.org/
a day ago . Link