When and where will CIFF45 (2021) take place?
CIFF45 Streams will take place April 7–20, 2021 entirely online on the CIFF Streams platform. CIFF45 Streams on demand streaming will begin on April 8, 2021 @ 11:00 AM ET through 11:59 PM on April 20, 2021.
How can I purchase/view a film I saw at the Festival?
The mission of the CIFF is exhibition and education; therefore, we are not involved with the distribution process for films screened during the CIFF. However, print source contact information is located below most feature film descriptions in the A-Z PDF listing as well as on our website on the film's description page in the right-hand column. You can use this information to contact the distribution company and/or filmmaker about purchasing or viewing their film.
Another place to track when and where past CIFF films are available to view online is our CIFF Alums page, which we will continue to update as information is available.
How can I make a donation to CIFF?
You can do so via:
1. The CIFF Website:
Text GIVE to 216.465.6513 and follow the prompts! Reply YES to donate $45, NO to enter another amount.
3. Mail. Send your donation to our Business Office:
Cleveland International Film Festival
2510 Market Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
Where can I purchase CIFF merchandise?
How do I purchase a gift certificate?
Gift certificates can be purchased online through our website on the Gift Certificates page, over the phone (216.623.3456), or in-person at our office (2510 Market Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113).
Gift Certificates are redeemable for CIFF events, tickets, memberships, and merchandise. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for concessions.
To purchase a gift certificate through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the STORE link located in the main navigation bar.
2. Select the Gift Certificates link on the left-hand side.
3. Enter the amount and select your preferred delivery method: Email or Paper.
4. Enter the recipient's information and where you would like the certificate sent. Click ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click go to cart on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
How do I get more involved as a sponsor or partner of the Festival?
How do I become a volunteer for the Festival?
For more information on volunteering with CIFF, please email Special Programs Director, Beth Steele Radisek at email@example.com. Please note: With the 2021 Festival, CIFF45 Streams taking place entirely online, we are currently not taking applications for new volunteers. Check back for more information.
What types of volunteer opportunities are available at the Festival?
We are so grateful to our hundreds of volunteers who wear many hats at the Festival. At the in-person Festival, they assist with Challenge Match, Stand By, Merchandise Store, Patron Services, Hospitality Headquarters, and Parking. Duties include ballot distribution and collection, ushering patrons into the theaters, monitoring the lobby and hallways, parking validation, and maintaining the reserved seating section of the theaters.
Looking to make a difference for our planet? We also have volunteer positions available for our Green Team and Zero Waste Initiative!