The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
How to re-subscribe to our e-newsletter?
There are two ways to re opt-in to our e-newsletter, if by chance you unsubscribed to us:
One is by using our default sign-up form.
The other is by clicking the Manage Preferences link at the bottom of a previous e-mail you were sent. (Please note, this will have to be a specific e-mail sent to you and not one forwarded to you from another person.)
Also, both of these methods require that the subscriber (you) CONFIRMS that you want to be resubscribed by clicking an e-mail that is sent after you use one of the above two methods. If this isn't done, you won't be resubscribed.
How can I make a donation to CIFF?
You can do so via:
1. The CIFF Website:
2. Mail. Send your donation to our Business Office:
Cleveland International Film Festival
2510 Market Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
Where can I purchase CIFF merchandise?
How do I purchase a gift certificate?
Gift certificates can be purchased online through our website on the Gift Certificates page, over the phone (216.623.3456), or in-person at our office (2510 Market Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113).
Gift Certificates are redeemable for CIFF events, tickets, memberships, and merchandise. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for concessions.
To purchase a gift certificate through our website, follow these steps:
1. Click the STORE link located in the main navigation bar.
2. Select the Gift Certificates link on the left-hand side.
3. Enter the amount and select your preferred delivery method: Email or Paper.
4. Enter the recipient's information and where you would like the certificate sent. Click ADD TO CART. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click go to cart on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
How can I view and/or purchase a film I saw at the Festival?
The mission of the CIFF is exhibition and education; therefore, we are not involved with the distribution process for films screened during the CIFF. However, film contact information can be found on the CIFF website, listed on the right-hand column of the film's description page. You can use this information to contact the distribution company and/or filmmaker about purchasing or viewing their film.
Another place to track when and where past CIFF films are available to view online is our CIFF Alums page, which we will continue to update as new information becomes available.
How do I get more involved as a sponsor or partner of the Festival?
Follow us @clefilmfest
Posted by clefilmfest at 7:00 PM
The @ChagrinDocFest is looking for community oriented individuals to volunteer at this year’s in-person festival, October 5-9, 2022 at various locations in Chagrin Falls! Fo a full rundown, including registration information, please visit https://t.co/RJnXrbl8oP