The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
How do I renew my CIFF membership?
Whether you are a current or lapsed CIFF member, you must log in to your CIFF membership account on clevelandfilm.org in order to renew your membership. If you need instructions for how to log into your membership account, visit here.
1. Once logged into your membership account:
2. Review the benefits of the different membership levels and click RENEW under the desired membership level.
3. A box will appear with your member contact information. You can edit this information at this time, or if it is correct, then click Add to Cart.
4. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart. You can also access your cart through the shopping cart icon at the top right of the web page.
5. If you are done adding items to your cart, click GO TO CART on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the web page.
6. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, and then click CHECKOUT NOW.
7. Enter your billing information and shipping information and click CONTINUE.
8. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
Follow us @clefilmfest
Posted by clefilmfest at 7:00 PM
CIFF is now taking applications for two exciting full-time positions: Development Director and Education Director. Follow the link for full details! https://www.clevelandfilm.org/about/employment
4 days ago . Link