The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
How do I renew my membership?
You must first login. Click LOGIN in the upper right corner of the CIFF home page. Enter your email and password. Click login. If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgotten password? to initiate a password reset, sent to the email address associated with your membership account.
Follow these steps to renew your membership:
1. Once logged in, click the white RENEW at the top right corner of the page. You will be redirected to the membership page. Membership levels and benefits will be listed.
2. Click the RENEW button below the level you'd like to renew. Contact information will appear below, which you can edit if need be. The page will refresh.
3. Click the Add to Cart button. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
4. If you are done adding items to your cart, click go to cart on the pop-up box or click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
5. Review the order information to make sure it is correct, then click CHECKOUT NOW.
6. Enter your billing information and click CONTINUE.
7. Enter your payment information and hit PLACE ORDER.
You will receive an order confirmation number and a receipt will be sent via email, if provided.
about 12 hours ago . Link
Film update: #CIFF43 alum ONE CUT OF THE DEAD is screening at the @CapitolW65th on Friday, September 20th and Saturday, September 21st! Get your tickets now: https://t.co/B4t0YACUn8 https://t.co/ugkDdjyZiB
Follow us @clefilmfest
Posted by clefilmfest at 7:00 PM