The Cleveland International Film Festival promotes artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition to enrich the life of the community.
How does the members-only My Schedule feature work?
My Schedule allows members to select the films they want to see and add them to a custom schedule, which is saved under their Member Profile.
Members can browse a complete alphabetical listing of films here and then click on a film title for a description. Members can also browse the CIFF43 program per day by clicking the white FILMS link and selecting either the Films Listing or Films Schedule link.
Once logged in as a member, you can add films to My Schedule in one of two ways: 1) without purchasing or 2) during the checkout process. Please note that purchased film screenings will automatically be added to My Schedule.
To add films to My Schedule without purchasing:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your membership account.
2. Look up the the film using the search bar on our website, or the Films listing and Schedule located under Film Festival-> 2019 Festival from the navigation bar at the top of the web page.
3. From the film description page, select the screening date and time you plan on attending from the drop down menu located above the film’s photos/trailer.
4.. Click the ADD TO SCHEDULE link located next to the screening times. The ADD TO SCHEUDLE option will change to ADDED! indicating the screening is now on My Schedule.
Add films to the Shopping Cart from My Schedule by first confirming you have selected the correct screening time and date, selecting a quantity of tickets, and clicking on the ADD TO CART button. A pop-up box will appear to confirm you have added items to your cart.
To add films to My Schedule from the Cart:
1. Purchased film screenigns are automatically added to My Schedule.
1. If you prefer to manually add them, click the ADD TO SCHEDULE button in your Cart for each film you would like added to My Schedule.
2. The ADD TO SCHEDULE option will change to ADDED! indicating the screening is now on My Schedule.
To view or edit My Schedule, click on the schedule icon next to the cart icon at the top of the page.
To remove films from My Schedule click on the —FROM SCHEDULE button below the ADD TO CART button.
We are thrilled to share the news that our very own Patrick Shepherd has been selected into the The Cleveland Leadership Center Leadership Cleveland class of 2020! Read up on the program and the full list of individuals who have been accepted into the latest class. Congrats to all! https://www.cleveleads.org/leadership-cleveland-class-of-2020-named/
a day ago . Link
We are thrilled to share the news that our very own @PatrickShepherd has been selected into the @cleveleads class of 2020! Read up on the program and the full list of individuals who have been accepted into the latest class. Congrats to all! https://t.co/DtO75uCGCQ https://t.co/35FngvvNyB
Follow us @clefilmfest
Posted by clefilmfest at 7:00 PM