Become a CIFF member and join other film enthusiasts in enjoying the best in benefits for CIFF45 Streams including discounts and advance access to a wide range of streaming feature and short films, live Q&As, moderated filmmaker and subject discussions, and special events throughout the year. The generosity and support of our members enables us to fulfill CIFF’s mission of promoting artistically and culturally significant film arts through education and exhibition, thereby enriching the life of the community.
Below is a chart outlining the three levels of CIFF45 Streams membership: the basic ticket holder level, the Virtual Viewer; the basic passholder level, the Binge Watcher; and the premium passholder level, the Super Streamer. For more information on CIFF memebrship, visit our Membership FAQs.
*STUDENT DISCOUNT: Current Students receive a $25 discount off any level of CIFF membership with proof of a valid student ID at the time of purchase.
**Distributor Restrictions Apply:
- Films in the CIFF45 Streams program will be available for streaming nationwide in the United States, unless noted. Some films may be geo-restricted to viewers in Ohio or regionally. Any geo-restrictions on CIFF45 Streams films will be noted with the film’s description.
- Some films in the CIFF45 Streams program may only be available to stream for a limited time. Any limited screening dates and times will be noted with the film’s description.
- All films in the CIFF45 Streams program are limited to a maximum number of available streams. Films are available to stream on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Fine Print:
- Your CIFF membership welcome letter will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Ticketholders will receive links to their streaming access in their emailed ticket order confirmation(s). Passholders will be emailed their streaming access credentials 24 hours before the start of CIFF45 Streams (April 7-21, 2021).
- Please log into your CIFF Membership account on clevelandfilm.org to ensure access to your membership benefits and discounts. If you do not have your CIFF membership login information, please email CIFF Membership Director, Debbie “Sheepie” Marshall.
- CIFF Memberships are annual and only valid for one Festival cycle. The majority of members will be issued a renewal date one year from the time of their membership purchase. However, CIFF Memberships will not be issued for two Festival cycles. As a result, CIFF Memberships purchased in March or April will be issued a renewal date at the end of February for the following year.
- CIFF Memberships are per individual. Memberships and passes cannot be transferred or shared with other individuals. Members in violation of this will have their membership revoked without refund.
- CIFF Memberships are tax deductible to the maximum amount allowed by law unless otherwise noted. CIFF members receive goods and services in exchange for their contribution, the value of which often exceeds their contribution, depending on the level of use. With the exception of members at the Super Streamer level, it is up to the individual to determine the tax deductible value of their contribution based on their level of use.
- By purchasing a CIFF Membership you agree to adhere to the CIFF Code of Conduct. Failure to observe organizational policies regarding member conduct at CIFF events and screenings may result in termination of membership without refund.